2018 marks 2 decades since the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision released its first paper on operational risks.
Since then, operational risk has developed drastically, and is on the verge of another period of accelerated evolution.
Chase Cooper has identified 5 key trends that will shape the development of the discipline over the next 2 years.
This whitepaper covers:
- The impact of the Senior Managers Responsibility and Certification Regime
- The increased geographical diversity of operations, and new regulations that have extraterritorial components
- How operational risk now receives more attention from management and board members
- How to increase the level of engagement that operational risk has with the business
- Why the need for fluidity within operational risk management has never been greater
Fill out the form below to get a copy of our free whitepaper.