This intensive practical half day workshop addresses the uncertainty within the risk industry relating to stress testing & scenario analysis.
The topics covered will be:
- Interpreting scenario analysis in the context of Operational Risk Management
- Developing a set of practical scenarios that you can use
- Applying scenario analysis to quantitative and qualitative data
The facilitated workshop will combine real life experience, case studies and clear realistic examples.
Attendance at this workshop will enable you to:
- Benchmark your firm’s scenario analysis development against the industry as a whole
- Gain a comprehensive, practical understanding and application of scenario analysis
- Highlight business benefits and impact on capital of scenario analysis
The workshop will benefit individuals within the group risk functions, business risk partners, compliance and governance, and those in strategic management.
The facilitated workshop will include:
Interpreting scenario analysis in the context of Operational Risk Management
- The difference between stress testing and scenario analysis
- Regulatory commentary
- Scenario analysis from recent history
Developing a set of practical scenarios that you can use
- Developing single scenarios
- Taking account of management action
- Developing multiple scenarios
- Exploring relevant time-scales
Applying scenario analysis to quantitative and qualitative data
- Which data to focus on
- How to link scenario date with existing operational risk data
- Obtaining practical business benefits from the linkage
Facilitated group exercises will be held throughout the workshop to enable delegates to gain maximum benefit from the workshop by networking with other delegates.
To be arranged
For more detailed information about this Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis workshop, please email our training department or complete our contact form below:.
I would like to register my interest in your “Stress Testing and Scenario Analysis” workshop.
(* = required information):