This practical and intensive workshop addresses the new regulatory approach to setting Pillar 2 capital requirements, with comments and discussion on all elements of ICAAP.
|Location / Dates / Price||Download Brochure|
|London (UK) – 4th February 2020 – £995+VAT|
|London (UK) – 12th May 2020 – £995+VAT|
|London (UK) – 24th November 2020 – £995+VAT|
To register your interest for the course, please use the form below – places will be offered on a first come first serve basis, but you will be offered priority registration for future dates if you cannot be accommodated immediately.
For more detailed information about this workshop, please email our training department or call Catriona Murphy on 020 7377 2284.
Attendance at the workshop will enable to you to:
- Benchmark your firm’s ICAAP against the industry as a whole
- Gain a comprehensive, practical understanding of an ICAAP
- Highlight business benefits of producing an ICAAP
- Learn to develop and apply scenarios to more accurately calculate your risks
- Get management buy-in
This focused workshop will benefit individuals within group risk and finance functions, compliance and governance, and those in strategic management.
The morning ICAAP session will include:
- Elements of an ICAAP
- Pillar 2A
- Pillar 2B Buffer / capital needs / loss absorption
- Pillar 2B RM&G
- Your ICAAP Calculation
The afternoon Scenario Analysis session will include:
- Interpreting scenarios in the context of operational risk
- Developing further scenarios that you can use
- Applying scenarios, both deterministically and probabilistically
Full details of the subjects covered in both sessions can be seen in the workshop brochure available above.
Facilitated group exercises will be held throughout the workshop to enable delegates to gain maximum benefit from the workshop by networking with other delegates.
For more detailed information about this ICAAP and Scenario Analysis workshop, please email our training department or complete our contact form below indicating which of the available dates you are interested in:.
I would like to register my interest in your ICAAP and Scenario Analysis workshop.
(* = required information):