aCCelerate GRC is a world ranked integrated GRC suite with in depth functionality yet simple to use. The system can be accessed both via the cloud (Microsoft Azure platform) or on your enterprise environment.
The aCCelerate GRC suite comprises of three modules:
- GRC – The core module which is used to manage the day-to-day ORM activities. It has integrated functionality for risk and control assessments (RCSAs) across business hierarchies, issue and loss capture and management, configurable key indicators (KIs) with continuous automated uploads, flexible workflow, email integration and action tracking.
- aCCelerate Scenario – Operational Risk manager’s ‘playbook’, allowing the modelling of soft data (qualitative RCSA data) for sensitivity analysis, stress testing and scenario analysis of your risk and control environment. RTRA evaluates the effectiveness of controls by giving them a monetary value. The module runs a Monte Carlo Simulation using RCSA data in order to produce expected losses.
- aCCelerate Capital – RTCA is a Basel II/AMA compliant capital charge modelling module which creates economic as well as regulatory capital allocation reports. This incentivizes the business towards better risk management. The modelling is performed using internal and external loss data, scenario analysis data and business environment and internal and external control factor (BIECF) data in any desired weighting.
Key benefits of Chase Cooper aCCelerate GRC
- Addresses all aspects of operational risk management from the qualitative to the quantitative
- Compliant with Basel II, COSO, FERMA, SOX. Solvency II, ICAAP methodologies.
- Integrated functionality for:
- Loss event capture and management
- Key Indicators
- Scenario analysis and stress testing
- Capital charge calculation
- Addresses the needs of operational risk professionals. Solution built by risk subject matter experts with practical industry experience.
- Scalable with no minimum or maximum number of licenses
- Designed to address functional requirements through front end configuration rather than back-end code change. Down-stream benefits are significant:
- Implementations are rapid, typically counted in days/weeks rather than months/years – we eliminate the coding phase, the most time consuming part of any software implementation
- Immediate demonstrable business benefits
- No customisation required – a single code line is maintained.
- Consistently ranked in the top tier of ORM software by analysts and independent surveys such as the Oprisk & Regulation Magazine and Risk magazine.
- Cloud offering or enterprise installation