Advanced Operational Risk Management - The Next Step...
This workshop provides an advanced understanding of operational risk management and a chance to cover any burning issues.
The workshop include (continued):
Qualitative analysis: Real business benefits or is it all too woolly?
- Why qualitative analysis can be the start of modelling and not the final afterthought
- How to challenge the input data
- When to believe and when not to believe the figures
Combining loss data and qualitative data: leaving the theory behind
- Where to start the convergence
- The practical challenges of combining the approaches
- Using the key indicator data set
- What does it look like in reality
Exploring, measuring and monitoring risk appetite
- Different ways of defining risk appetite
- How to measure it in practice
- How to use risk appetite to drive your operational risk management programme
More on Advanced Operational Risk Management - The Next Step...