This intensive practical half day workshop addresses the development of the ICAAP with comments and discussion on all elements and, in particular, the more difficult sections such as scenario analysis and economic capital modelling.
The facilitated workshop will combine real-life experience, case studies and clear realistic examples.
The topics covered will be:
- ICAAP governance and how to develop it
- A practical review of the ICAAP
- How to enhance your ICAAP with business focused work
Attendance at this workshop will enable you to:
- Benchmark your firm’s ICAAP against the industry as a whole
- Gain a comprehensive, practical understanding of an ICAAP
- Highlight business benefits of producing an ICAAP
This focused workshop will benefit individuals within group risk and finance functions, compliance and governance, and those in strategic management.
More on ICAAP...